DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY. We provide a limited warranty for purchases. All Sola Sola products purchased directly from Sola Sola or on solasola.co.ke enjoy a twelve-month warranty period. The warranty period started from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. BY USING SOLA SOLA PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE SOLA SOLA LIMITED WARRANTY.
Suppliers other than Sola Sola (solasola.co.ke), may provide their own warranties to you. Please contact them for further information.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not cover:
- Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
- Items that have been refunded;
- Items that have expired their warranty period;
- Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, disassembly, operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Products that have been tampered with, or the warning labels or product stickers removed;
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids, or other external causes;
- Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party products;
- Lost or stolen products;
- Free products.
Cross-Regional After-Sales Service
- Sola Sola does not provide global warranty with respect to products, and warranty service can only be obtained at a designated Sola Sola repair center in Kenya.
- To repair the product in a Sola Sola repair center when the product was purchased from another region, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. (Some products do not support cross-regional repair even if the customer is willing to pay the service. For more details, please contact Sola Sola Support.)
- The customer will need to bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred due to cross-regional repair, regardless of whether it is the warranty repair service or paid repair service provided.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Sales invoice, receipt or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price, and sales channel.
Replacement and Repair
Delivery of the replacement or repaired item will be arranged within 15 business days (subject to changes caused by force majeure) after confirming that the defective item has been received at our warehouse. The final replacement or repair resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
The replacement and repair warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original item.
To register your warranty, email us at email@example.com with the following information:
PURCHASE DATE; PURCHASER NAME; PRODUCT CODE AND DESCRIPTION; SERIAL NUMBER